Ben10 Omniverse Storyboard AnimaticThis video is one of few Ben10 Omniverse episodes I've enjoyed boarding back in old days.Ben10 Omniverse Storyboard Animatic by SteveAhn
The episode had lots of continuous fun actions! Hope you enjoy...
Steampunk alternate universe Ben. His name would be either Ben 12 or Dr. Tennyson. Which one do you like better?
1. The time and space of his universe has been twisted after the battle between him and his arch-nemesis Eon. That’s why everything in his universe is steampunk. Since the fabric of time and space is so unstable here, it is his job to find a way to fix it.
2. His actual age is unknown. His physical appearance constantly changes depending on the current state of time. Sometimes he looks like a child, a teenager, an adult, a bearded old man, and so on. Everybody who lives in his universe doesn’t die of old age, but they can be killed.
3. While Ben Prime loves to drink smoothies, this Ben’s favorites are teas. Most water in his world has been contaminated by dust and coal, so people need to boil it before they drink it. He carries a “tea-backback” on his back, and it can make all types of tea. Many people mistake it for a jet pack and then get disappointed after finding out what it really does.
3. He’s a laidback and kind-hearted gentleman. Some people complain he’s too slow, the truth is he’s a very clever strategist. He quickly analyzes enemies’ weak points and then comes up with the best possible plan. He also calculates the patten of change in the flow of time to take advantage of it. But he looks so carefree, nobody knows what he’s really up to.
4. His Omnitrix takes the form of a pocket watch. The numbers of aliens are limited to 12, and the alien list changes every once in a while. It’s symbol is yellow.
Based on one of the weirdest dream I've ever had. Uh, Ben somehow lost his body, and his mind was implanted into the watch. So Rook was fighting in place of him until they find a way to turn him back to normal. Ben can manipulate the Omnitrix at will, which can be either handy or frustrating for Rook.
I know, this is so messed up. I don’t know what’s wrong with me, either lol
I designed an alternate universe Ben. I decided to name her as Brenda 63. Since her number is 63, I guess her name doesn’t need to rhyme with ten. The genders and personalities of people from dimension 63 are pretty much the opposite to people from the main dimension. Unlike Shattered Glass, heroes are still heroes, and villains are still villains, though.
I thought it’d be boring if I just switch Ben’s gender, so I made her the comeplete opposite of him. I also wanted her to be a twisted version of magical girls, like Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew, and Pretty Cures. Most female heroes take form of beautiful humans. Even Shehulk looks far different from monsters, except for her skin color. And it’s kinda funny magical girls claim themselves to be “transformed” even though they just changed their costumes and hair colors. So I wondered what would happen if an ordinary girl got a superpower to transform into freaky alien creatures instead of a cute, pretty woman.
Here are some ideas for the character:
1. Brenda’s Omnitrix tends to give her freaky or gross aliens(ex: Toepick, Wildmutt, Stinkfly, Spitter) instead of cute, tiny aliens, like Pesky Dust, Grey Matter, and Ditto.
2. She had 63 aliens by the time she got the Omnitrix. But it was meaningless at first since she disliked her alien forms.
3. She is interested in fashion, so her clothes and hair style often change.
4. Brenda is a kind and soft-spoken girl. Although she hates to transform, she keeps using the Omitrix to help people in trouble.
5. But she’s also a very shy girl who has extremely low self-esteem. However, Brenda wasn’t always this way. She was shocked to see her crush Kai freak out when she turned into a Loboan. After that, she has feared to reveal her secrets.
6. While Ben has lots of love interests, she isn’t so popular among boys.
7. Brenda strictly keeps her secret identity, so only a few villains know Brenda 63. She doesn’t want her family and friends to be targeted by her enemies, and she fears people might be afraid of her if they know her secret.
8. But she will gradually gain confidence as she grows up. Her future self is a lively and daring lady hero.
[I'm just lazy, so I just copied from the text I wrote on Tumblr ]
This is CheshireP's page XD. You can also call me "Karin"; it's my more common nickname on Korean websites.|
Since English is not my first language, there might be some bad(or really horrible) grammar. So please don't laugh at me when I make a stupid mistake But I'll do my best improving my English skills.
I usually post my drawings and an English version of sneak peek of Ben 10: Science Hero(The publisher has allowed me to do so, btw).
There is a fanfic I've written since 3~4 years ago as well. It's called "Ben in the Nightmare." Two of my dearest friends are helping me posting it here. But I warn you, its genre is horror! So I don't recommend you to read my fanfic if you don't like gory or creepy stuffs.
Beside of English, I'm learning Spanish, too. My BF is a Hispanic LOL. Although I can say a few basic phrases right now, I'll study hard so I can understand what she says in Spanish.
Currently I'm studying in Florida, but I'll move to California this fall for my future college life I'm going to UCLA! Whoo-hoo! And I'll visit S. Korea when I have enough time.
By the way, my Twitter account is clover_karin. If you want to personally talk with me, follow me!^^